3 Best Keto Snack Recipes
There are several benefits of Ketogenic Diet that extend beyond fat loss and weight loss. The best part about Ketogenic Diet is the fact that you get to eat food items that usually most people won’t on their fat loss diet. Being on Ketogenic Diet is hard and at times you might feel like having some snack in between the meals. Axefit has compiled a list of 5 Keto Snack Recipes that are not just healthy but also mouthwatering.
Basic to Advance Level Ketogenic Diet Video Course with Keto Diet Plan & Diet Book Consisting More Than 6000+ Food Items.
Here are our top 5 Keto Snack Recipes
1. Bacon & Egg Baked Avo’s
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Kcal – 254
- Protein – 8g
- Carbs – 8g
- Fat – 21g
- 2 Average Size Eggs
- 1 Large Avocado
- 2 Table Spoons of Chopped Bacon
- Some Chives
- Heat your oven before cooking to 220C.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Break the egg and pour it in the avocado.
- Top it up with chopped bacon.
- Put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the egg cooks as per your preference.
2. Chicken Meatball Popper
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Kcal – 47
- Protein – 4.1g
- Carbs – 0.3g
- Fat – 3.3g
- 500g of Minced Chicken
- 100g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Average Sized Egg
- 1 Tea Spoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tea Spoon Onion Powder
- ½ Tea Spoon Salt
- 1 Tea Spoon Paprika
- Handful Chopped Parsley
- Heat oven to 220C, put in a baking tray with foil and lightly grease it with oil.
- Add minced chicken, egg, parmesan cheese, spices, and fresh parsley to a large bowl and mix until everything is well mixed.
- Using a large spoon or scoop, make meatballs and put all of them on your baking tray.
- Now bake the meatballs for 25 minutes
They go perfectly with salsa or guacamole
3. Brownie Fat Bomb
Nutrition Per Brownie Bomb:
- Kcal – 118
- Protein – 5g
- Carbs – 2g
- Fat – 9g
- 250g of Peanut Butter
- 65g Cocoa Powder
- 2 Table Spoons of Coconut Oil
- 2-4 Table Spoons of Sweetner as Per Your Choice
- ¼ Tea Spoon Salt
- Add everything into the food processor or mixer and mix until everything is combined into smooth dough.
- Refrigerate the dough until the texture is bit firm.
- Use an ice cream spoon or spoon to make round balls of the dough.
Try these Keto Snacks with our top selling "Ketogenic Diet Video Course"