12 Secrets For Gaining Mass
There are several ways to gain mass and it's always best to use them all in your mass gaining journey.
12 Secrets For Gaining Mass are:
- Eat organically, you are what you eat (if you give yourself a 59 cent hamburger you are giving your body 59 cent muscles that makes you look like garbage.)
- Eat According to your metabolic type, "the metabolic typing diet"
- Lift mainly in the 8-12 rep range
- Your tempos should range from 3-1-3 to 4-1-4 and no more
- You total time under tension for each lift should only last 60 sec or less (this is because you want to produce as much Testosterone and Growth Hormone).
- Don't lift longer than 45 min per workout, less at a higher intensity equals more.
- This would be different if you were on pro-hormones or juice, because of the recover time.
- You shouldn't be performing any cardio
- Lift according to your genetic makeup and your muscle fiber type if you tend to be more of an endurance athlete you will do better lifting a little higher reps, if you are more of a speed athlete you will do better lifting a little lower reps heavier weight.
- Supplements and other things can help in achieving mass, as we all know what the pros use and most amateurs lifting in the gym.
- Though follow science it can do way more for you than just taking some pill.
- Mass is easy to gain when you lift correctly, don't waste years trying to reach your goal when you can invest in a trainer that can get you tons of results now. And if they don't get you results fire them immediately.