All about "Power Push Ups"
Why Push Ups?
Do you know that most of the men who train with weights cannot do single handstand pushups? When I first found this out I was stunned.
A Few Things To Keep in Mind:
- Always keep your hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart, with fingers together and pointing straight ahead.
- If you have ever had any shoulder pain, stick to the 90-degree limit. Deeper push ups can stretch the shoulder capsule and put strain on the joint. This can cause pain.
- Start in the upper position with your arms straight.
- Inhale as you lower yourself towards the floor.
- Don't go lower than forming a 90-degree bend with your elbows.
- Exhale as you push yourself up from the floor.
- Don't lock your elbows at the top.
- Your back should be straight. Don't let it sag and don't stick your butt up in the air.
Let's Make it More Easier For You
With the new push up adjustable board you will be able to transform your body much quickly at HOME. The best thing about the board is the fact that it comes with handles that can be easily placed into the position to hit a specific part of your muscle group. Have a look at it how:
With best fitness professionals backing the very innovation in fitness equipment, there are several people that have actually made some pretty serious body changes. Get one for yourself now here.